Lunes, Pebrero 23, 2015


Genre: Travel and Tours
Title: The history of Davao Oriental
 

"Be proud of what you have, be proud of where you from, be proud of who you are. All of those things you have, has a purpose."
                        Davao Oriental is one of the most beautiful place in the entire of Davao Region. I'm just proud to present this because it is part of my province. In sum, this was the place where my father and his family together with their relatives grew up. I'd just discovered this wonderful place since when I was high school. And I realized that it is better to live here than to our current residence. As you enter to that place, in instances, you will see that welcoming sign. Then, you will finally see those beautiful creatures of God.
 As we travels, there's so many wondrous landscape that I've ever seen!
There are also many tall trees such as the coconut trees, mango trees
 and many more!
 when I saw that, It feels like I'm more anxious to see more
 beautiful and unique creations. There are also many animals that you can see like carabaos, horses, goats, etc. but I have noticed some other animal that calls my attention, which is the sheep also known as "karnero" really made me surprised, because I thought that these sheep I saw was already gone formerly. But apologies if I can't show you this sheep I'm saying thru picture because I didn't found that picture by searching on it. But believe me or not I really saw that little shaggy-dirty white sheep in my front while eating tall grasses (sorry I cannot tell you what's the exact name of that grass).
As our travel continues, finally I saw personally the very popular mountain so-called "the sleeping dragon". When I saw it, I'm so very amazed while watching on it, because it is really looks like sleeping dragon! so beautiful! But I get sad because father drove his single motor so fast and it seems like you're in a racing contest, so that I didn't saw it properly.
As moving on for what had just happened,         
 I'm continuing my eyes to move for me to discover another strange things which can make me excite.
While looking and observing the view, I noticed that
the way where we goes by was so dangerous, because the road is so erroneous and there are many abysms that you will encounter. But still thankful because God strengthen my father's faith and guides us for we to be travel safely.
After 10 hours from travelling, we finally reached our destination. We got a long trip because it is far from our home to our destination. Well, we have just arrived in caraga region (still part of Davao oriental) because we will meet our relatives in there. Of course, as we got our relative's home, I walked instantly because same as usual to discover anything! Really not too excited for what will I see.
 Then yes! I've finally found what I ever want to see!
This uniqueness of nature. So much proud for what
had God made for us. So much thankful for it.
I saw this beautiful ocean and it really makes my
heart peace, and really make me relax especially
our travel really so tiring.
On the other day, all of us arrived in the mandaya shop.
Mandaya means a tribe, in other words, our tribe. I'm also proud to be part of that lineage because this tribe is so creative. They can make beautiful dresses, blanket, scarfs and many more. Mandaya has also its own language, It is different from Filipino and Bisaya but it was combined both of that languages to mandaya language. My grandmother can also make that creative things,  actually she does.  imagesNE2KY3H4.jpg
Our tribe has also its own dance, that symbolizes of our unity and also symbolizes of respecting to
our fellow tribe.             
 
                          
    There are also instruments that give us music which lighten us up. such as the Gimbal'l drum that is important for the ceremonies or rituals because it is usually use by mandaya. Additionally, kulintang instrument also one of the important for the any of
celebrations will have.

 



 

     I had also discovered the oldest church in the Philippines is only found in the Caraga Region, Davao Oriental. It was built up since 1884 and built by Fr. Pablo Pastells. It is the rigid church that I've ever seen .



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento