Linggo, Pebrero 22, 2015


 University's Special Celebration Unity

"Developing the University Spirit of Community, Creativity and Capability." a theme that holds of a student's future.
                        It's University Day! well of course all of the students are preparing for this special occasion. This celebration symbolizes the unity and enjoyment of the University. Of course when there are celebrations, there are so many gimmicks that we may see inside of the campus. There are so many booths that we can make fun with it! Food booth, business booth, thrift shop booth or so-called "ukay-ukay", pin booth (field of study pin), and also a photo booth! that I really enjoyed so much because as you can see the 
 photo on the right side(the first one),is so humiliating!
(such a gross faces) we're not just aware of the
 capturing camera, because we never knew that
 the capture sign was just on the screen, so it means
 it was just on our front! that awkward moment, that
 foolish moment rather. Because there are so many
 students surround us and it was more awkward when
 that captured terribly faces appeared on the screen,
 that big big screen! so, many of the students saw our
 ugly stolen faces (so sad). But instead of being mad to
 that picture, I'd just laughed with it! so as they as also!
 Well, I'm just sharing our moments together with my
 classmates regarding that memorable picture.
                       We also patrolled the campus.
 We saw a mini basketball game, with a few players and
 a little ring. They are so wondrous to watch even though I
 don't play basketball. We also witnessed the dance group
 were also known as "flash MOB" who are dancing
 everywhere! I also surprised in that kind of gimmick.
 Everyone were so happy in that day, the University was so
 noisy due to many sounds that are symbolizes of the
 happiness and enjoyment by the students. But, the only
 program that I missed, was the singing contest titled:
 "THE VOICE OF THE QCPU" I just didn't knew,
 because I thought that the contest will be happen
 on the other days.
                       My classmates in Bage-109 were selling
 pins (a QCPU pin) for their project for the course of
 purposive communication. I'm not included to oblige that,
 just because I'm a free regular student. But unfortunately,
 one of my precious and humble classmate asked me for a
 favor to sell her pins (I'd just sighed then.. okay fine. I'd
 accepted her favor because I'm a kind of boredom).
 She was so thankful because I sold those many
 pins of hers. After that situations that I have been told, we had decided to go back home then sleep deeply and dream like tomorrow will never come again (HAHA). Because we just felt boredom when we noticed that the party was getting languorous, so we finally did.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento